Web applications are increasingly the interface where employees and relations communicate directly through and directly contact the organization.
Prominent role for web applications
The salesman who only works with an iPad, patients who check in themselves, service employees who pass on materials during the job and who are supplied at the door at night. Web applications make life easier for employees, clients, citizens and stakeholders. In addition, they make the life of IT departments considerably easier and the focus is on the right place.
Web applications make processes more direct, efficient and effective
Options that were previously only possible via locally installed software are now widely available via standard browsers and internet connection. And are available on the mobile devices that users prefer to work with.
- Web applications give users more control and functionalityThey integrate seamlessly with other systems such as CRM, ERP, help desk and e-commerce systems.
- Through identification and authorization, web applications can be tailored to people, functions and task-oriented and result-driven.
- Submit your ideas to us so that our specialists can help you find the best way to realize your ideas as well and as quickly as possible.
We would like to share our enthusiasm by drawing attention to a number of advantages and possibilities. For example, through web applications you can:
- Collecting customer data very efficiently, even location specific.
- Close the sales and service cycles and make customer behavior and satisfaction visible.
- Inform customers directly and involve them personally. Visual / presented tailor-made data that can help with assessment and decision making.
- Shorten the sales funnels. Allow customers to order themselves and track the status of orders, budgets and the options that you offer them.
- Forecasts. Map interests based on application use / site visit.
- Better meet customers. Opening times 24/7 for online sales, support and service.
- Sharing, training and testing knowledge. Facilitate employees in professional development through training, interactive training programs with certification. Career guidance and personal development.
Business benefits web applications
Business web applications offer many advantages over locally installed software.
- Zero install - all PCs have a browser.
- Reduce costs - reduce inboud service calls, error reduction because customers update self-service data.
- Centralized data, safe and easy to back up.
- Release updates quickly and easily. Within reach of everyone, anywhere in the world.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Limited hardware requirements. Already works with low spec PCs or smartphones.
- Facilitates collaboration, to complete in your own time and pace.
- Always up to date. Instant access to the latest information for employees wherever they are.
- Always up to date.
Software as a Service
Web applications can be offered as a service (Software As A Service). Clients can maintain control over the hosting and operation of the software via the SaaS model. Customers do not have to worry about the compatibility of the hardware and software and support for running an application. This eliminates a large overhead in business environments. The use of software can also be offered as a subscription through SaaS.
Develop your web applications